Breast Lift in Dubai
Breast lift surgery is specifically designed reshape, raise, and reconstruct your sagging breasts. This technique is performed to lift your breasts which may have lost volume and firmness because of pregnancy, breastfeeding, weight loss or the natural impacts of aging and gravity.
Excessive loose breast skin will be removed and Dr. Ashok Govila will tighten your underlying tissues in breast to improve the natural shape of your breasts.
The position of the areola in your breast, the darker skin around your areolas will be lifted up higher on your breasts to give you a youthful and perky appearance once again. Breast lift surgery in Dubai won’t increase your breasts size, so the breast augmentation surgery will also be combined with for more desirable results.
Out Of Country Patients
Dr. Ashok Govila’s active cosmetic surgery practice is growing with out of country patients who travel from all around the world for Breast Lift in Dubai. If you are an out of country patient, let us know so we can accommodate an appropriate time for your consultation and surgery date.
Most patients like to book well in advance, don’t miss out on your preferred surgery date, call us or send a WhatsApp message at +971-52-946-4545 to reserve your consultation with Dr. Ashok Govila today.
Breast Lift in Dubai With Dr. Ashok Govila
Get the Results You Desire with Dr. Ashok Govila, a Top Rated, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in UAE and England.
With over 35 years of experience Dr. Ashok Govila have conducted more than fifty thousand successful surgical procedures making him the Most Experienced Plastic Surgeon in UAE and one of The Leading Plastic Surgeons in the World, and based on his strong reviews in Realself Dr. Ashok Goivla was Awarded with Core Aesthetic doctors & Top Contributor. Fewer than 10% of medical professionals earn this status, Dr. Ashok is one of the busiest and most sought-after breast surgeons in Dubai.
Dr. Ashok Govila is an active member of The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery which includes Worldwide Leaders in Cosmetic Plastic Surgery and the Highest Standards of Patient Safety.
With extensive specialized training and experience in microsurgery, breast augmentation, and cosmetic breast surgery, Dr. Ashok can resize and reshape your breasts to achieve the aesthetic results you desire.
Is Breast Lift Surgery Right For Me?
If you are dealing with the poor fitness of your breasts and your breasts have lose their charm and you might want to revive the look of your breasts without a size increase, breast lift surgery in Dubai is an incredible alternative for you. If you choose any of the breast lift benefits listed below, then, you are a good candidate for this surgical procedure:
- You have sagging and loose breasts
- Your areola is situated excessively low on your bosoms
- Your areola the dark brown complexion around your areola is larger than usual.
- You have loose, stretchy skin because of loss of volume in your breasts.
How Is Breast Lift Surgery Performed?
There are different surgical techniques and incision options for breast lift surgery. The three most common breast lift techniques that Dr. Ashok Govila works with are:
There are diverse surgical techniques and incision choices for breasts lift surgical procedure. The three most common breast lift procedures that Dr. Ashok Govila performs are:
- The Anchor Technique
- The Vertical Technique
- The Peri-Areolar Technique
The breast lift surgery in Dubai that Dr. Ashok Govila decides for your surgical procedure based upon your current anatomy and aesthetic objectives.
1 – The Anchor Technique
The Anchor Technique, also known as The Inverted T, is the most widely recognized breast lift procedure Dr. Ashok Govila performs. The Anchor Technique is utilized for moderate to severe breast sagging. This is the most favored method for women who have lost a lot of weight resulting in excessive skin and for extreme loss in volume during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Your areola will be repositioned higher upward your breasts.
- Incisions will be made around the areola, down the center and along the base of your breasts. The incision will bring about the shape of an upside down “T”.
- In the Anchor Technique, the incisions are allowed for the maximum removal of sagging skin and reshaping the breasts.
- The anchor technique is often combined with breast implants surgery.
- The deep layers of your breast tissue can be sutured together for new, delightfully formed perky breasts.
- Your scar will be looking like upsides down like a “T” from the base of your areola and along the base of your breast cleavage.
- Your breast lift surgery will be custom tailored as per your unique needs, however, individual results and recovery instructions may vary.
2 – The Vertical Technique
The Vertical Technique in Breast Lift Surgery, also known as the lollipop technique, can be utilized for mild to moderate breasts sagging.
- Your areola or nipple will be repositioned higher upside on your breast.
- Incisions during surgery will be placed around the border of your areola.
- Dr. Ashok Govila uses breast implants with The Peri-Areolar Technique for ideal results.
- A round shaped piece of your breast skin, the lighter skin around your areola will be removed and your breast tissue will be re-positioned and sutured set up bringing about an elevated, perkier breast.
- Your breast lift surgery will be custom tailored as per your unique needs,, however, individual results and recovery may vary.
3 – The Peri-areolar Technique
The Peri-Areolar Technique can be utilized for very mild breast saggingng.
- Your areola will be repositioned higher up on your breast.
- Incisions will be made around the border of your areola.
- Dr. Ashok Govila uses breast implants with The Peri-Areolar Technique for optimal results.
- A circular shaped piece of your breast skin — the lighter skin around your areola — will be removed, your breast tissue will be repositioned and sutured in place resulting in an uplifted, perkier breast.
- Your scar will be hidden where your darker areola skin meets your lighter breast skin.
- Your breast lift surgery will be custom tailored to your unique needs, individual results may vary.